People who hold the trust of the public as officials or celebribites at least owe it to them to identify with their struggles and that is what Ruggedy has done… Time for more celebs to take the cue.
Shout out to Banky W, Dede Mabiaku, Seun kuti, Funmi Iyanda, etc who have not shied away from getting on the streets…
- AMERICA is d biggest puppet master there is and JEG has (knowingly or unknowingly)become their puppet
- Oil is the root of all evil. This thing is so deep una go fear
- AMERICA remember Obasanjo? Remember how he treated you and cleared our debt? We will soon bring him back
- Does it mean we need another OBASANJO, the man we once criticized?
- I can at least pick two things Obasanjo did.1).GSM (lol) 2).Cleared Nigerias debt. JEG nko?
- When President Olusegun Obasanjo was in power we spent 300 billion per year on the fuel subsidy.
- Under the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan it shot up to 1.3 trillion naira in the last one year alone.
- Can someone please explain to me how it got so high in 4 years and what exactly they were subsidizing with the extra 1 trillion naira?
- When the Obasanjo government left power in 2007 the country was no longer in debt
- And the 30 billion dollar foreign debt that Obasanjo met when he came to power in 1999 was fully paid off.
- Today, under the administration of Jonathan, Nigeria is back in debt to the tune of 41 billion dollars (both foreign and domestic) and we are still borrowing.
- Can someone please tell me what the loans were used for and whether we will ever be able to pay them off?
- When the Obasanjo administration left power in 2007 our foreign reserves were 80 billion dollars even though when he came into office in 1999 we only had 1.5 billion dollars.
- Today our foreign reserves have dropped from 80 billion dollars in 2007 to 33 billion dollars.
- Can someone please tell me where all the money went?
- When Obasanjo left power in 2007, 23 billion dollars was left in the Excess Crude Account after he built it up from nothing in 2009.
- Today we do not have one dollar left in that account because the money has been squandered and the account scrapped.
- Can someone explain to me who spent that money and precisely what it was spent on?
- By the time the Obasanjo administration left power in 2007 not one bomb had gone off in Abuja throughout his 8 years in office neither did we shy away from confronting the evil and dealing a hard blow to the terrorists whenever it was necessary to do so.
- Today bombs go off at will all over the north, the President hides in the Villa and churches were targeted.
I have nothing more to add really. You can follow him @RuggedyBaba